Write for us!
Here at Blockchain.News we pride ourselves in our commitment to providing only the most relevant and valuable information to our readers. We are seeking both full-time and part-time contributors to join the team.
You can register for an account here
and click the checkbox "Apply to be a writer" to apply now!
How do you benefit?
Working with Blockchain.News provides you access to the following:
- A place to share your views with the world
- Access to our global audience of readers
- The chance to network and interact with our global community of partners and leaders in the blockchain space
- Your commitment is flexible and you can submit content according to your own schedule
- An attractive reward scheme for your content contributions
What are we looking for?
We would like to find writers who are passionate about blockchain and would like to share their interesting views on blockchain and any news they find valuable. Blockchain.News is looking for like-minded people to help filter through all the noise we have in the space and highlight the most valuable content to readers.
Things we would like to see:
- Creative and interesting views on anything related to blockchain
- Valuable insights into the use and application of blockchain technology
- Analyses on news and events going on in the blockchain space
- Information about the ever evolving blockchain regulations of various jurisdictions
- Content related to technical areas of blockchain technology are extremely welcome
We would like to stay away from:
- Any materials considered to be promotional/marketing materials for other projects
- Content that is not the original work of the author or plagiarism
- Any offensive or insulting viewpoints that contain malicious intent
Articles can be of any length depending on the level of detail and the subject matter of the content. All contributions are greatly appreciated and will help us grow as a media platform.
For more guidance on content contributions please refer to the Writer's Guidelines and General Writer's Terms and Conditions.
To learn more about getting rewarded for content under the Contribution Points Scheme, please refer to the page below for details:
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or fill out the form below for more info. We look forward to hearing from you soon!