Hong Kong FinTech Week is back, 4-8 November 2019!
Join over 10,000 executives, entrepreneurs, investors and regulators from China, Asia and across the world at Asia’s most hotly anticipated FinTech conference.
As a FinTech Media Partner, Blockchain.News has been given 15% off HK FinTech Week tickets, please register here to take advantage of a discount on Early-Bird price now! (discount code not applicable to Investor Pass and Investor + Shenzhen Day Combo Pass)
Once you register for the event, you will receive a confirmation email with the discount code.
What's new in 2019?
- Virtual Banks and Digital-only Insurers will be among the key topics
- Greater Bay Area FinTech Summit covering arising opportunities across the region
- Doubling the expo size to 18,000 sq m
- Growing to over 10,000 attendees from 70+ countries
- Chatham House stage for off-the-record talks with key CEOs and founders
- Hardcore Tech stage to dive into the technology side of the industry, such as AI, APIs, Cloud, DLT and more
- Even more networking and matchmaking opportunities
Hong Kong FinTech Week is the most exciting FinTech Conference in Asia, connecting you with outstanding regional and global players in FinTech. Visit the website to see which speakers have been announced and register for further updates on the programme: www.fintechweek.hk
Blockchain.News will cooperate with HKUST to hold a public seminar "Blockchain Changing the Course of Human History" as a sub-event of the Hong Kong Fintech Week.